2 new contributions to pgdg

From: Jeremy Finzel <finzelj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Christoph Berg <myon(at)debian(dot)org>, pgsql-pkg-debian(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: apavely(at)enova(dot)com, dsalvador(at)enova(dot)com, jsievers(at)enova(dot)com, vshah1(at)enova(dot)com, melterman(at)enova(dot)com, pfreeman(at)enova(dot)com
Subject: 2 new contributions to pgdg
Date: 2018-11-09 21:37:04
Lists: pgsql-pkg-debian

Dear Christoph,

I have 2 new packages I would like to contribute to pgdg:

pglogical_ticker: https://github.com/enova/pglogical_ticker (Time-based
replication delay for pglogical)

pg_fact_loader: https://github.com/enova/pg_fact_loader (Build fact tables
asynchronously with Postgres)

pg_fact_loader does not explicitly depend on pglogical_ticker (it can be
used with or without), however, some of the test suite does depend on it.
I'm not sure exactly how that needs to be configured but wanted to point it
out.

Both of these build fine with pg_buildext/debuild. You will see the debian
directory which should meet all requirements.

Please let us know if there's anything else you need, and I appreciate your
help with these!

Thanks,
Jeremy