Re: pgadmin4 on Ubuntu

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Adriano Peluso <adriano(dot)peluso(at)plusinnovation(dot)it>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 on Ubuntu
Date: 2022-09-21 05:50:48
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

Can you please try connecting postgres via psql? You might need to update
the postgres setting mentioned over here
<https://syntaxfix.com/question/4987/postgresql-why-psql-can-t-connect-to-server>
.
Once you are able to connect with psql via terminal, you should be able to
connect using pgAdmin too.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB