Re: pgAdmin does not open in AWS EC2

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Maisum <maisum279(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin does not open in AWS EC2
Date: 2021-03-01 10:13:05
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Maisum,

Could you please tell, how many results are fetched for 'pgAdmin' on the
program search utility? Expected result is only 1.

Also, could you please try deleting the existing database file at below
location? Kindly take backup first.
Location - C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\pgAdmin
File Name - pgadmin4.db

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB