Re: Require assistance to install pgadmin software

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Mallika Aravelly <mallika(dot)aravelly(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>, shrivastava(dot)shivam2010(at)gmail(dot)com, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Require assistance to install pgadmin software
Date: 2022-01-24 09:32:52
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Mallika,

Please add either of option in argument list -

*/ALLUSERS*
Instructs Setup to install in administrative install mode.

*/CURRENTUSER*
Instructs Setup to install in non administrative install mode.

For further installation options, you may want to refer to this link
<https://jrsoftware.org/ishelp/index.php?topic=setupcmdline>.
Let me know if this works for you. I have not tried through bootstraps but
directly tried command below on powershell -

'Start-Process "C:\Users\Yogesh Mahajan\Downloads\pgadmin4-6.4-x64.exe"
-ArgumentList "/VERYSILENT /SUPRESSMSGBOXES /CURRENTUSER" -wait'

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB