Re: PSQL Tool shows blank screen

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Pool, H(dot) (Herman)" <H(dot)Pool(at)dictu(dot)nl>
Cc: "pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: PSQL Tool shows blank screen
Date: 2021-12-29 11:38:57
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Pool,

This is a known issue tracked with RM 6567
<https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/6567>.
Workaround for issues is to add lines in '/etc/httpd/pgadin4.conf' file
given below

*<location /socket.io/ <http://socket.io/>> RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule "/socket.io <http://socket.io>" "/pgadmin4/socket.io/
<http://socket.io/>"</location>*