Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #5465 - [Microsoft Edge] Mensagem de Erro Indevida

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #5465 - [Microsoft Edge] Mensagem de Erro Indevida
Date: 2020-05-29 06:46:28
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

Comparing with 18 also will create the same issue as there are multiple
Edge browser versions mapped to single EdgeHTML engine versions.
Please find modified patch which will show exact detected browser version
till Edge Version 40. For Edge version < 40, error message will show
version '<44'.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
QA - Team
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Phone: +91-9741705709

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 11:19 AM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Yogesh,
>
> Your patch will fail if the edge version is older than 39. I would suggest
> comparing version > 18 directly.
>
> On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 10:57 AM Yogesh Mahajan <
> yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Hackers,
>>
>> Please find the attached patch which shows the actual Edge browser
>> version when pgAdmin is launched Edge Version <43.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Yogesh Mahajan
>> QA - Team
>> EnterpriseDB Corporation
>>
>> Phone: +91-9741705709
>>

> --
> Thanks and Regards,
> Aditya Toshniwal
> pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune
> "Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM5465_v2.patch application/octet-stream 1.0 KB