Re: Require assistance to install pgadmin software

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Mallika Aravelly <mallika(dot)aravelly(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Ninad Shah <nshah(dot)postgres(at)gmail(dot)com>, shrivastava(dot)shivam2010(at)gmail(dot)com, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Require assistance to install pgadmin software
Date: 2022-01-21 10:33:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Mallika,

Could you please share user-data script passed while instance creation and
userdata execution log.(Should available at location -
C:\ProgramData\Amazon\EC2-Windows\Launch\Log)

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 12:41 PM Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi Mallika,
>
> I am confused that you are installing software of aws ec2 instance using
> userdata script, as far as i know we only support silent mode on Windows
> installers.
>
> Yes we can have an interactive session and what is the feasible time to
> join the call and you can send personal details on private email?
>

> On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 12:02 AM Mallika Aravelly <
> mallika(dot)aravelly(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Fahar,
>>
>> I am having issues while installing this software on aws ec2 instance
>> using userdata script, userdata script does install software at launch.
>> Can we have an interactive session where I will recreate the issue and
>> show you?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Mallika
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 12:05 AM Fahar Abbas <
>> fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am not able to see any issue with silent and verysilent installations
>>> modes
>>>
>>> How I tested the installers:
>>>
>>> a)
>>> 1. open command line and execute installer:
>>> pgadmin4-6.4-x64.exe /SILENT
>>> 2. Launch pgadmin4 through Application Menu(No issue)
>>>
>>> b)
>>> 1. open command line and execute installer:
>>> pgadmin4-6.4-x64.exe /VERYSILENT