Re: PGAdmin Multi User

From: Yogesh Mahajan <yogesh(dot)mahajan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: ryaz aws <ryazaws(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PGAdmin Multi User
Date: 2022-02-25 04:48:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Ryaz,

You can directly install pgAdmin in server mode by following instacution
here <https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-rpm/>.

Also for further information please refer to this link for server
<https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.5/server_deployment.html>
deployment and here
<https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/6.5/config_py.html#config-py> is the
file & supported parameter documentation which needs to be modified.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
EnterpriseDB