Re: Missing rows after migrating from postgres 11 to 12 with logical replication

From: Lars Vonk <lars(dot)vonk(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Missing rows after migrating from postgres 11 to 12 with logical replication
Date: 2020-12-22 17:10:04
Lists: pgsql-general

> Did you have some other replication running on the 11 instance?

Yes the 11 instance also had another (11) replica running. (But these logs
are from the 12 instance)

The new 12 instance also had a replica running.

In any case what was the command logged just before the ERROR.

There is nothing logged.

These are the only log statements just before the error message, one second
later the ERROR is logged:

2020-12-10 13:26:43 UTC::@:[5537]:LOG: checkpoints are occurring too
frequently (20 seconds apart)
2020-12-10 13:26:43 UTC::@:[5537]:HINT: Consider increasing the