Running pgadmin in custom path.

From: Dhilip Kumar <dhilipkumarbalraj(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Running pgadmin in custom path.
Date: 2024-04-20 14:39:34
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear all,

Hope everything is good.

Let me explain my setup. I have AWS Load balancer, where I have path
mapping to '/pg' which points ecs pgadmin container.

When I try to connect mydomain.com/pg , it's reaching container, but
pgadmin says, no such folder /pg exists. No such url found.

Pgadmin looking for location /pg and failed to load site.

Also, I'm passing SERVER HOST URL as /pg as param in ecs container. It
fails constructs URL.

AWS support says Load balancer forwards path as it is to pgadmin and
container should take care of it.

How can I host pgadmin in /pg ? I use public docker image, should I build
custom docker file with any change?

Need your help.

Thank you
Dhilip Kumar