Re: BUG #17977: PorstGreSQL in a jail crashes randomly with Signal 10 bus error

From: Cory Albrecht <coryca(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #17977: PorstGreSQL in a jail crashes randomly with Signal 10 bus error
Date: 2023-06-15 20:12:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

After things percolated overnight, and realising that scripts O had made to
try and overload the server had connected with SSL, not Keberos,
encryption, I decided to turn off the GSS/Kerberos settings so that
everything connected only with SSL encryption. So far today in working with
QGIS I have no SIGBUS crashes. Perhaps that reminds anybody of any previous
issues?

I've currently got my poudriere machine rebuilding the the package (I
needed to upgrade the servers from 14.6 to 14.8 anyways) to get a coredump,
but that will take some time.