Re: Styling error panel on dialogues

From: Arun Kollan <arun(dot)kollan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org, Dave Page <dave(dot)page(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Styling error panel on dialogues
Date: 2016-04-14 13:35:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Team,
The patch broke the vertical scroll on all object properties panel. I have
replaced the margin-bottom attribute with a value of 75px ( earlier it was
110px and was not required on discussion with Ashesh) .

The attached patch should fix the issue with version 1

Thank you.

Regards,
Arun

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 11:51 AM, Arun Kollan <arun(dot)kollan(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi Team,
>
> Please find attached patch for fixing the styling issues with the error
> panel on dialogues.
>
> The codemirror-gutter will now extend to the bottom and will be overlayed
> on top of the object properties status bar.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Regards,
> Arun

Attachment Content-Type Size
error_panel_on_dialogue_stylingv2.patch application/octet-stream 776 bytes