Re: ERROR: too many dynamic shared memory segments

From: Nicola Contu <nicola(dot)contu(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Mickael Franc (mickaelf)" <mickaelf(at)cisco(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>, Alessandro Aste <Alessandro(dot)aste(at)gtt(dot)net>
Subject: Re: ERROR: too many dynamic shared memory segments
Date: 2019-09-11 08:19:35
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,
We did not see any error in the logs, just that one.
Unfortunately we had problems installing updates in this machine and we are
not installing updates since a few months.

Do you think that can be the issue? We are running Centos 7.

I will look into those parameters as well.

Thanks for your feedback