Re: postgresql14-contrib does not install with libpython 3.7

From: Marcia Rocha <mar(dot)rocha(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Daniel RC <drobcosta(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: postgresql14-contrib does not install with libpython 3.7
Date: 2022-02-24 22:48:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello
Thanks Daniel for your suggestion, as I just need the contrib package, I've
done like this:
[root]# yum install postgresql14-server
After this, i've retrieved sources like your instructions and install those
development groups and packages
and:
[root]# cd postgresql-14.2/

./configure --prefix=/usr/pgsql-14/

cd contrib

gmake

gmake install

After this, I could create extensions at database.

Thanks a lot

Marcia Rocha