Re: pg_upgrade

From: Ian Harding <harding(dot)ian(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ian Lawrence Barwick <barwick(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: General PostgreSQL List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_upgrade
Date: 2013-02-15 12:54:09
Lists: pgsql-general

I don't think it would get any further... It fails and --retain says
"Retain sql and log files after success" I can look at that log file and
all it indicates is failure to start the server.

Maybe I should rephrase the question: pg_ctl returns failure, even though
it starts the server, when run with the -w flag.