Re: "editor" privileges request for PostgreSQL wiki

From: Rob Gravelle <rob(dot)gravelle(at)tradingcentral(dot)com>
To: Joe Conway <mail(at)joeconway(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: "editor" privileges request for PostgreSQL wiki
Date: 2019-12-06 15:16:46
Lists: pgsql-www

Thanks!

--
 Trading Central launches new TC Economic Calendar.  Discover the premium
feature set your investors will love.

Offices in Paris (HQ), New York, Ottawa, London, Cyprus, Bucharest, Hong
Kong & Shanghai
This message may contain confidential and proprietary
information of TRADING CENTRAL group of companies and is intended only for
the designated recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient of this
message please let us know immediately and you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. Please read the legal and regulatory information and warnings
about the information provided.

Unsubscribe
<mailto:unsubscribe(at)recognia(dot)com>     Terms and Conditions
<https://tradingcentral.com/media/1271/terms_of_use_web_sites_en.pdf>