Creating Introductory Resources as GSoD Project

From: Grace Kahinga <gracekahinga99(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Creating Introductory Resources as GSoD Project
Date: 2019-06-11 00:44:58
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

I pray this email finds you well.

My name is Grace, a Computer Science undergraduate and a technical writer.
I have read through the organization's project ideas for writers during
Google Season of Doc and I am excited to say that I am interested to work
on the Introductory Resources doc.

Last semester I used PostgreSQL as my database for a Java class project and
while at it, I taught myself how to work with PostgreSQL from scratch since
nobody's in class had used it. It was not easy though and that is why I
would love to offer my skills and enthusiasm as a writer to create
introductory material for beginners so as to assist them in using
PostgreSQL fast and easily in their class or personal projects. Please
advice me on how I can proceed and also model my proposal to suit the
organization's need.

I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Kind regards,
Grace Kahinga