Goodies tracker for FOSDEM

From: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Goodies tracker for FOSDEM
Date: 2018-09-04 09:23:26
Lists: pgeu-general

Hello,

as you might know, we are present at FOSDEM every year, and we sell a
number items during the two days. Over the past few years, we constantly
ran out of certain articles (plush elephants, t-shirts ect), and last year
FOSDEM had a nice tracker which shows how many items they sold and what is
available. Including nice and shiny graphs of what was sold, and when, and
how much.

Unfortunately the software uses PHP and MySQL:

https://github.com/FOSDEM/frontdesk-t-shirt_tracker

Does someone wants to take a shot at this, and see if this can be ported to
PostgreSQL? Or develop a similar system which we can use at next year's
FOSDEM?

Thank you,

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum