Call for volunteers for pgconf.eu 2018

From: "Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum" <ads(at)pgug(dot)de>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Call for volunteers for pgconf.eu 2018
Date: 2018-07-03 12:28:44
Lists: pgeu-general

pgconf.eu is looking for outstanding volunteers! We rely on volunteers to
help us host and run a successful conference. We want your talents,
creativity, and insights to help make this year's conference the best event
it can possibly be.

The areas covered by volunteers include, but are not limited to:

* room host

* registration desk

* setup and cleanup

Volunteers receive free entrance to the conference in exchange for their
help.

If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us at
contact(at)pgconf(dot)eu(dot) Please include the areas where you want to help, your
PostgreSQL Community account, your previous experience as a volunteer at a
conference, your Hangouts address, and when you plan to arrive and leave
Lisbon. Please note that your submission does not automatically qualify you
as a volunteer, you will hear back from us and receive an invitation.

Thank you,

--
Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum
German PostgreSQL User Group