Re: "could not receive data from client" && "incomplete startup packet"

From: David Gauthier <davegauthierpg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: "could not receive data from client" && "incomplete startup packet"
Date: 2018-02-07 16:59:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi David, thanks for the response.

I upgraded to 9.3.2 and recreated the DB there. So far, so good. But
nights are usually the worse time, so we'll see later.
There is a more current version of the perl code, but that's not the
project default at this time. If the PG upgrade fixes this, I'll be happy
with that, else I'll point to the more recent perl versions.

Thanks Again