Re: signal 11 segfaults with parallel workers

From: Rick Otten <rottenwindfish(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: signal 11 segfaults with parallel workers
Date: 2017-08-08 19:41:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Just to follow up. The database has not crashed since I disabled
parallelism. As a result of that change, some of my queries are running
dramatically slower, I'm still working on doing what I can to get them back
up to reasonable performance. I look forward to a solution that allows
both FDW extensions and parallel queries to coexist in the same database.