Re: [pgAdmin][RM6131] Port query tool to React

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM6131] Port query tool to React
Date: 2022-04-25 12:37:01
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Attached path fixes:

1. Failed to fetch query history error sometimes.
2. In copy paste row, if a copied row has [null], then those are pasted
as empty string.
3. When Dataoutput is empty, show an empty grid.
4. Schema diff generate script button results in empty window. Fixes
#7306.
5. Detach the DataOutput panel > Try editing text cell > Text editor is
hidden behind data output panel

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Software Architect | *edbpostgres.com*
<http://edbpostgres.com>

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM6131.part5.patch application/octet-stream 16.4 KB