Re: [pgAdmin][RM5521] pgAdmin dump servers issue in desktop mode

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin][RM5521] pgAdmin dump servers issue in desktop mode
Date: 2020-05-29 11:55:00
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Akshay,

Attached is the updated patch which hopefully works for all cases. :)
Whenever a wrong file, wrong path or some other non pgAdmin db file is
provided then it will throw a message - "SQLite pgAdmin config DB file is
not valid".

Please review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM5521_v3.patch application/octet-stream 10.2 KB