Re: Query tool does not load pgadmin 4

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Harald(dot)Immerheiser(at)ruv(dot)de
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query tool does not load pgadmin 4
Date: 2020-03-13 13:19:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Harald,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 6:08 PM <Harald(dot)Immerheiser(at)ruv(dot)de> wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>

> it is not a problem with the browser cache, it is a different behaviour if
> pgadmin is startet in the addressline oft he browser or via link clicking
> from an other site.
>
> If document.referrer is empty then Query tool can start in another browser
> tab.
>
> If document referrer contains another hostname then a cross site scripting
> police prevents access to javascript code in an other tab.
>

> I am not a web developer but i think this has to be fxed in .html or .js
> code.

The issue related to opening pgAdmin from a hyperlink was fixed -
https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4561. CORS is not an issue here.
This seems to be a different issue and is reproducible at my end with
different error.
Can you please log the issue here -
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new