Re: Addition of support for base path in pgAdmin Web

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Eldhose M Joy <eldhosemjoy(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Addition of support for base path in pgAdmin Web
Date: 2020-04-27 05:39:19
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Eldhose,

The changes you've suggested are already implemented in pgAdmin (
https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin4/blob/master/web/pgAdmin4.py#L87).
Almost all the servers provide the way to set the header - "X-Script-Name".
pgAdmin uses X-Script-Name to set the prefix. You don't need to add any new
config in pgAdmin. For instance, in nginx it can be done as:
proxy_set_header X-Script-Name /pgadmin4;

Please refer:
https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/4.20/server_deployment.html#hosting

In case, the above setting is not working then please log a bug at -
https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal