Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.30 released

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: androxkentaki <androxkentaki(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 4 v4.30 released
Date: 2021-02-01 08:58:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Andrej,

You can uninstall the 32 bit version and install the 64 bit. The settings
will stay.
Just to be safe, make a copy of the file - %APPDATA%/<Local or
Roaming>/pgAdmin/pgadmin4.db, which contains all the settings.
You do not need to take backup of PostgreSQL database.

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 2:18 PM Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 1:39 PM androxkentaki <androxkentaki(at)gmail(dot)com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello
>>
>> Thanks for fast response
>> So is there any fast way to migrate all settings from x86 to x64 of
>> pgAdmin?
>>
> Can you please take a database backup from x86 and restore it into the x64
> machine?
> https://www.pgadmin.org/docs/pgadmin4/development/backup_dialog.html
> Kind Regards,
>

>> pon., 1 lut 2021 o 09:38 Fahar Abbas <fahar(dot)abbas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
>> napisał(a):
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> We have dropped the support for x86 installer for pgadmin4
>>>
>>> 32 bit Windows support is available for versions up to v4.29.
>>> https://www.pgadmin.org/download/pgadmin-4-windows/

>>> --
>>> Fahar Abbas
>>> EnterpriseDB Corporation
>>> Phone Office: +92-51-835-8874
>>> Phone Direct: +92-51-8466803
>>> Mobile: +92-333-5409707
>>> Skype ID: *live:fahar.abbas*
>>> Website: www.enterprisedb.com
>>>

>> --
>> Z wyrazami szacunku
>> Andrzej Gerasimuk
>>

> --
> Fahar Abbas
> EnterpriseDB Corporation
> Phone Office: +92-51-835-8874
> Phone Direct: +92-51-8466803
> Mobile: +92-333-5409707
> Skype ID: *live:fahar.abbas*
> Website: www.enterprisedb.com

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin hacker | Sr. Software Engineer | *edbpostgres.com*
<http://edbpostgres.com>