pgAdmin4 form control error icon position change

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: pgAdmin4 form control error icon position change
Date: 2018-03-21 08:58:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

*Hi Team,*

This is regarding the position of error icon of a pgAdmin form control.
Below are the screenshots. As we can see, the error icon is overlapping the
control buttons like the drop down button, spinner up down buttons, etc.

We propose that we can move the error icon to the front of the label of the
form control. Below are screenshots.

Attached is the patch for the above changes.
Kindly review.
--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin_ctrlerroricon.patch text/x-patch 1.4 KB