Re: insert sql generated from pgAdmin

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "R(dot)R(dot) PRAVEEN RAJA" <rrpraveenraja(at)live(dot)com>
Cc: Khushboo Vashi <khushboo(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: insert sql generated from pgAdmin
Date: 2020-12-14 05:42:29
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello Praveen,

You can change the backup options to get INSERT statements as below:
1) Set the format to plain.
[image: Screenshot 2020-12-14 at 11.08.49 AM.png]
2) Set type of objects -> Only data to yes. And set queries -> "Use Column
Inserts" and "Use Insert Commands" to yes. And then click backup.
[image: image.png]

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal