Re: Code coverage report generation for JS files

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Pramod Ahire <pramod(dot)ahire(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Code coverage report generation for JS files
Date: 2020-08-07 05:03:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Pramod,

On Fri, Aug 7, 2020 at 10:05 AM Pramod Ahire <pramod(dot)ahire(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi Aditya,
>

> As per your feedback, pleas find updates as below:
>

> 1) Remove commented code. *Done*
>

> 2) Make coverage report optional using command line flag --reporters. Add
> a new cmd in yarn - test:karma-coverage.
> *- Updated package.json for : "test:karma-coverage" &
> "test:karma-coverage-once"*

Coverage in watch mode won't be used. Watch mode is useful when writing
test cases. It would be run only once always. I suggest removing
test:karma-coverage and rename test:karma-coverage-once to
test:karma-coverage. Also, change the command to *yarn run test:karma-once
--reporters coverage,progress* to avoid repetition.
@committer - please do the required change, no patch is required.

> 3) Add the new coverage directory to .gitignore. *Done*
>

> Have attached patch with email.

The patch looks good to me.