Re: Want to contribute as a developer

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Vijender Thakur <vijender(dot)alive(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Want to contribute as a developer
Date: 2020-03-23 05:12:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Vijender,

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 5:00 AM Vijender Thakur <vijender(dot)alive(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to contribute to the pgadmin4 project as a developer. I am a full
> stack software engineer having around 4 year of experience. I don’t know
> where to start. Can you share some path regarding contributing to this
> project.

Please visit - https://www.pgadmin.org/development/
<https://www.pgadmin.org/development/team/>
pgAdmin uses https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4 for
bug/feature tracking.
You can start by cloning https://github.com/postgres/pgadmin4 and try to
understand the code. The steps to build the project is given in the README.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal