[pgAdmin][RM4827] Allow changing width of column in file dialog

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin][RM4827] Allow changing width of column in file dialog
Date: 2020-01-07 09:58:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to allow columns in file dialog to be resizable. I've
used tablesorter's resizable widget along with other changes required to
fit pgAdmin UI.
Kindly note that, if the columns are resized to small width, below space
will occur. I had tried to auto adjust it - but that would be too much to
do, unnecessarily slowing down if large number of files are present.
[image: Screenshot 2020-01-07 at 15.25.36.png]
The patch also fixes - #3812, where the user typed filename/text is removed
if the file type dropdown is changed. The filename/text will be retained
now.

Kindly review.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM4827_3812.patch application/octet-stream 26.6 KB