Re: missing borders

From: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: JOSEPH RIMBACK <jrimback1(at)verizon(dot)net>
Cc: pgAdmin Support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: missing borders
Date: 2019-11-19 05:50:01
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi Joseph,

Looks like you've pulled out the panels (undocked). You can restore the
original layout using File->Restore Layout.
I would also suggest you to lock the layout to prevent docking/undocking by
File->Lock Layout->Prevent docking. This will save yourself from
mistakingly undocking panels.

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal