Re: [pgAdmin4] PATCH: View and Role Node

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4] PATCH: View and Role Node
Date: 2016-02-24 13:31:35
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find the updated patch with following changes:

1. Integrated dependents and dependency tabs with view and rule node.
2. Added "Create Rule" option for Table node.
3. Added node_inode property for rule node as it has no child node.
4. Improved javascript code commenting and added pydoc in python files.
5. Name column under dependents tab showing wrong name for rule node
due to typo mistake, It is fixed.

Please review it and Let me know for any comments.

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Surinder Kumar <
surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Please find the patch for the View and its child node Rule.
> You have to apply database node and SqlFieldControl patch to run it.
>
> Please review it and Let me know for any comments.
>

> Regards,
> Surinder Kumar

Attachment Content-Type Size
view_and_role_node_v2.patch application/octet-stream 167.4 KB