Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Refactor of the History Tab

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: Shruti Iyer <siyer(at)pivotal(dot)io>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Refactor of the History Tab
Date: 2017-06-30 17:00:58
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

​Hi,

Review comments:

1) I see the font used for class .query-history .entry​ is monospace,
shouldn't it be Helvetica as per style guide ? the font for Messages > text
is also monospace.

2) Can 1px top border be added above first entry in left panel to
differentiate from above panels ?

3) No query execution message appears if i run same query second time,
please refer screenshot.

Apart from this patch looks good.

Thanks,
Surinder

On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 9:58 PM, Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt(at)pivotal(dot)io>
wrote:

> Surinder,
>
> It would be great if you could take a look at this an see if the style
> changes are more inline with what you were thinking when you commented on
> the first patch.
>
> -- Rob
>
> On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 11:55 AM, Shruti Iyer <siyer(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:
>
>> Hi Hackers,
>>
>> Attached is the patch that refactors the react components that supports
>> the history detail pane. We moved inline styling. whenever possible, to
>> scss.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Joao and Shruti

Attachment Content-Type Size
Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 10.27.33 pm.png image/png 147.4 KB