[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect
Date: 2016-09-13 11:41:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

*Patch with following changes:*

1) In SQL pane, the signature in comments had arguments with name and type,
Now it will show arguments with type only.

2) There is no indent+newline between arguments (there isn't even a space).
- Fixed

3) The default value for the last argument is omitted. - Fixed
Last argument is omitted because the value for the last argument we got
from table is empty.
Now we form function signature in the *get_definition.sql *using *'*
*pg_catalog.pg_get_function_arguments*' method.

Above changes will reflect in Functions, Procedures & Trigger function
Nodes.

Please review attached patch.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM1674.patch application/octet-stream 33.5 KB