Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: File Manager & Backform FileControl

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: File Manager & Backform FileControl
Date: 2016-05-10 18:13:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Please find updated path with couple of review comments given by Ashesh
Vashi.
1. Add variable *STORAGE_DIR* in configuration settings which decides the
directory to list when *File manager* is opens, previously
we have provided this option in preferences which is removed due to
security issues.
2. List all available Volumes by default when *STORAGE_DIR *is set to empty
for *Windows* platform.
3. Also, added support to allow user to provide
*Dialog title and custom name for primary(OK) button,*

Usage:

1. Set variable *STORAGE_DIR *to some value in config.py.
2. Import it in your module as following:
* import config*
* config.**STORAGE_DIR*

*Usage*: Backform FilleControl

schema:[{
id: 'select_file', label: '{{ _('Select File')}}',
type: 'text', *control*: *Backform.FileControl*,
*dialog_type: '*select_file*'*, *supp_types: [*'*', 'pdf', 'text',
'patch', 'py'*],*
* dialog_title: '*Title to appear on dialog*", *
* btn_primary: '*Save File*'*
}]

Please review the patch.