Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Extension Module

From: Surinder Kumar <surinder(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4] [Patch]: Extension Module
Date: 2016-01-22 06:55:06
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

Please find the updated patch with following fixes:
1. Missing `owner` column under properties for `extensions collection`. Add
cell: 'string' property for owner fixed it
2. Schema object identifier should be wrapped with in function qtIdent .
Using function `qtIdent` for schema in create.sql fixed it.

Thanks
Surinder Kumar