Migration from Postgresql 9 to Oracle 10g

From: Shams Khan <shams(dot)khan22(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Migration from Postgresql 9 to Oracle 10g
Date: 2012-10-18 06:13:52
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Experts,

I am in the process of migration from PG 9 to oracle. All of the
database objects has been migrated apart from functions. The main
issue I am facing with function code where DML statements are used in
the code. On the other side, Oracle doesn't support DML's in functions
or procedures. I used ESF Database Migration tool in order to convert
and does some remaing task manually. Is there any tool by which can
convert functions as well?

Regards,
Shams