Proposed German Translation of Code of Conduct Policy

From: Umair Shahid <umair(dot)shahid(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Proposed German Translation of Code of Conduct Policy
Date: 2022-01-24 12:32:55
Lists: pgsql-general

The PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee has received a draft of
the German translation of the Code of Conduct Policy updated August 18,
2020 for review.

The English version of the Policy is at:
https://www.postgresql.org/about/policies/coc/

The translation was contributed by:

- Gunnar Bluth
- Daniel Westermann
- Julian Markwort
- Andreas Scherbaum

The translation was reviewed by:

- Stefanie Janine Stölting
- Andreas Kretschmer

The proposed translation is attached both as plain text and a PDF file to
this message.

If you have any comments or suggestions for the proposed translation,
please bring them to our attention no later than 5:00 PM UTC on Monday,
January 31, 2022. What time is that in my time zone?
<https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20220131T170000&p1=1440>

Thank you!

Umair Shahid
Chair
PostgreSQL Community Code of Conduct Committee

Attachment Content-Type Size
CoC_DE.txt text/plain 12.0 KB
CoC_DE.pdf application/pdf 66.7 KB