Cascadia IT Conference 2014, March 7&8, Registration open, Early bird Feb 17

From: Paul English <penglish1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: seapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cascadia IT Conference 2014, March 7&8, Registration open, Early bird Feb 17
Date: 2014-02-11 06:19:20
Lists: seapug

Registration for Cascadia IT Conference 2014 is now open. The early bird
discount ends February 17th and we expect some of the more popular
tutorials to reach capacity. Register now for the best price and to reserve
your spot.

http://casitconf.org/casitconf14/registration-is-now-open/

This year we feature a tutorial series on Google SRE from Caskey Dickson,
Evil Genius 101 from sysadmin luminary Tom Limoncelli and a keynote from
none other than Æleen Frisch, author of Essential System Administration.

Learn about IPv6, mastering customer service,emergency drills or sysadmin
programming in Go. And that is just the Tutorials!