Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work

From: Sasmit Utkarsh <utkarshsasmit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: Rob Sargent <robjsargent(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work
Date: 2024-02-28 17:19:42
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Adria/Rob,

Please note, 'shc' schema was part of a different machine/host. For now, I
see issue on another host machine which i connect using psql and PgAdmin4
and get different result on both and we have only public schema here on
this machine

shc_data=> SELECT proname AS function_name,proacl AS privileges FROM
pg_proc WHERE proname in
('sql_insert_data_procedure','sql_select_data_procedure','sql_select_size_procedure','sql_update_data_procedure');
function_name | privileges
---------------------------+------------
sql_select_size_procedure |
sql_select_data_procedure |
sql_insert_data_procedure |
sql_update_data_procedure |
(4 rows)

shc_data=> DROP PROCEDURE sql_insert_data_procedure;
ERROR: could not find a procedure named "sql_insert_data_procedure"
shc_data=> SHOW search_path
shc_data->
shc_data-> ^C
shc_data=> SHOW search_path;