Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work

From: Sasmit Utkarsh <utkarshsasmit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work
Date: 2024-02-28 18:15:55
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Adrian,

Sorry, Yes I did connect to the correct DB and it's just a test database
and there's no shc schema. After giving the pronamespace::regnamespace. I
do see it has another schema as test. Thanks a lot for your guidance, will
make next time i verify with this details first, switching between
different DBs and machines got my mind diverted

[image: image.png]

Regards,
Sasmit Utkarsh
+91-7674022625