Re: Explain out put

From: Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain(dot)github(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Yambu <hyambu(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>, Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Jayson Hreczuck <jayson(dot)hreczuck(at)studentuniverse(dot)com>, Pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Explain out put
Date: 2021-07-21 04:40:45
Lists: pgsql-admin

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021, 6:53 AM Yambu <hyambu(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Ok, thank you for your reply, well understood
>
> Please accept my apologies

I am not sure you should be the one doing that.
All you asked were pg related questions and it is infact a general question
mailing list.
I do not feel it is right to do name calling like this in the entire public
mailing list. I would have ignored the replies as well, but I am only
replying so that no one feels intimidated and stop asking questions due to
those replies.

Why is it so hard to ignore a query if it is so basic. let others who have
enough free time, ( Yes I have no job so all the free time n the world I
keep looking for queries, discussions on the telegram , irc and mailing
list and if I can learn something new while trying to help someone. I
consider it win win)

Keep asking without fear.