Re: FDW, connections, master v replica

From: Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain(dot)github(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Godfrin, Philippe E" <philippe(dot)godfrin(at)nov(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: FDW, connections, master v replica
Date: 2021-05-18 14:27:41
Lists: pgsql-admin

I guess we do not have any mechanism or proxy that parses query to redirect
it to master or replica.
I was playing with crunchy proxy and read that if the application can
provide *read hints*, it would redirect those queries to read replicas,
else all go to primary.
https://github.com/CrunchyData/crunchy-proxy