Re: database lagging

From: Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain(dot)github(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Pepe TD Vo <pepevo(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Aguayo <aaguayo(at)opensysperu(dot)com>, "pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: database lagging
Date: 2021-07-23 19:43:55
Lists: pgsql-admin

yeah, ignore what I asked. Glad others jumped in before it was deviating.
as others said, it would be the replica is lagging or is not reachable/down
in synchronous replication.
select * from pg_stat_replication/pg_replication_slots would help show the
same.

PostgreSQL: Documentation: 13: 26.2. Log-Shipping Standby Servers
<https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/warm-standby.html#SYNCHRONOUS-REPLICATION>

--
Thanks,
Vijay