How can we log the sequential scan of queries at DB level

From: badrinadh p <appsdba18(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: How can we log the sequential scan of queries at DB level
Date: 2023-03-28 05:35:03
Lists: pgsql-admin

HI Team,
I tried in different ways to get the slow queries and generated
explain plan using explain analyze(only select). I generated a PGBadger
report and got the Most frequent queries. My request is there any option
to find the list of queries that scan large number of rows regardless of
the time they take. I would like to have the log of queries that scan large
number of rows regardless of the time they take except for the auto explain
option. Is there any tool or extension?

Thanks,
Venkata.