Help regarding flushing data from Shared Memory to Database

From: Naveen Raj <rajnaveen344(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Help regarding flushing data from Shared Memory to Database
Date: 2017-03-09 13:24:52
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,
We are currently working on cstore extension. We are storing the all the
inserts in a shared memory and then flushing the tuples to the database. We
are using a background worker to periodically flush the data. But the
problem is we are not able to do the insert the data during the periodic
check. I get the following error. "ERROR: cache lookup failed for foreign
table 33321" Is there any possible ways to make this possible. And also
before shutting down the postgres I have to flush the data to the database.
I try to call the fdw routine that is used to flush the data to database.
But I get an error again saying "FATAL: invalid cache ID: 31".

Naveen.