Performance Benchmarking for data-warehousing instance?

From: Huy Nguyen <huy(at)viki(dot)com>
To: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Performance Benchmarking for data-warehousing instance?
Date: 2014-02-08 03:36:06
Lists: pgsql-performance

We're using PostgreSQL to host our analytics (OLAP) database and trying to
tune our configuration for better performance.

Is there any existing PG performance benchmarking tool set that tailors for
OLAP purpose? Right now what we do is just go through the list of
documentations

I think pgtune is optimized more for OLTP application. Is there something
similar to pgtune/pgbench for OLAP?

Thanks,
Huy