[Pljava-dev] Where can I increase the connection / network timeout settings?

From: vorarlberger at gmail(dot)com (Christian Kindler)
Subject: [Pljava-dev] Where can I increase the connection / network timeout settings?
Date: 2011-07-07 05:17:52
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi again :-)

Ok, I have added all the jars into my system environment classpath. Now it
at least it is working ... but since there are a lot of classes im my pljava
function, I get a timeout for the first execution

-- Executing query:
SELECT test2.getDoTest();

FEHLER: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out

FEHLER: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out
SQL state: XX000

A second execution will work very well. Where can I increase the timeout
settings?

Thanks
Chris