Re: Logical Replication speed-up initial data

From: Hüseyin Demir <demirhuseyinn(dot)94(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Nikhil Shetty <nikhil(dot)dba04(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pgsql Performance <pgsql-performance(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Logical Replication speed-up initial data
Date: 2021-08-04 15:24:39
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hello,

I also faced a similar issue. Try removing the indexes on the destination
first if possible. After that, you can add the indexes.

Regards.

Nikhil Shetty <nikhil(dot)dba04(at)gmail(dot)com>, 4 Ağu 2021 Çar, 18:07 tarihinde

--
Hüseyin Demir

Senior Database Platform Engineer

Twitter: https://twitter.com/d3rh5n